• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recommended glasses for jet ski?

Cant find the Wind Jackets on the website. Please could you link me?

I could get the Snow Googles but might look pretty stupid on a jet Ski.

If radar pitch was letting too much water in, you're gonna need wind jackets like Frank said, or maybe just abandon the idea of sunglasses and wear a pair of swimming goggles... The link you posted is racing jacket which is not the same. The wind jackets are basically a split jacket with a wind gasket.
I agree with this.

Cant find the Wind Jackets on the website. Please could you link me?

I could get the Snow Googles but might look pretty stupid on a jet Ski.
Wind Jackets are a discontinued item and will no longer show up on the website.

To get a pair of wind jackets though you will have to buy them through someone here and/or probably eBay.

Only thing with that is you can't just return them because you don't feel they suit your purposes. That's the catch there.

I emailed Oakley before buying them and they said you can return items. I dont know under what conditions though.

If wind jackets are discontinued then are there any other types which are still being made which are fully sealed?

I emailed Oakley before buying them and they said you can return items. I dont know under what conditions though.

If wind jackets are discontinued then are there any other types which are still being made which are fully sealed?
Fully sealed-----no--------------Only option for that is the discontinued item.

With Oakley you CAN return.

With buying a discontinued item from any other seller I'm pretty sure you cannot return.

kenny_powers_mullet.jpg

Okay thanks for the help. I dont really want to go for discontinued items as it would feel like I am investing in old technology and they must be discontinued for a reason. I am surprised they dont have an option that isnt discontinued for people who do water sports.

Water Jackets are the way to go for jet skis. They have a strap which will keep them on your head if you wipeout and the solution that come with them helps to keep water beading off the lenses. Also the lenses are vented to keep them from fogging up.

Back