• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Red Dial Minute Machine

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Is that cerakote on the MM? Who did it for you?
It is Cerakote. The great @drchop worked his magic and created this beauty for me.

Some people reacted to this post.
The cerakote on the red face looks really awesome.
Better than some other colored face MMs with cerakote.

What a crap deal. No tracking, no communication although everyday I can see that this guy is checking pm's and cruising the exchanges. Another forum member Tech Guru is sideways on a pair of XS on a week older deal and he can see the same activity: seller active on the forum but no communication. I guess that he doesn't realize other forum members can see your last or present activity.
Glad I paid the extra PP fees as protection with a new member with no feedback. PP dispute started...

Username Hidden said:
What a crap deal. No tracking, no communication although everyday I can see that this guy is checking pm's and cruising the exchanges. Another forum member Tech Guru is sideways on a pair of XS on a week older deal and he can see the same activity: seller active on the forum but no communication. I guess that he doesn't realize other forum members can see your last or present activity.
Glad I paid the extra PP fees as protection with a new member with no feedback. PP dispute started...
Thinking 2 strikes @Craig Fischer your out.......I would ban! NO NEED OF THIS BS :mad:

Username Hidden said:
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. It's unfortunate to deal with members such as him. At least you paid the fees and are covered under Paypal Buyer Protection. I bought a PB from @oakleyandi back in March that was in bad condition when I received it. I sent it back for a refund and he never refunded me, and stopped replying to my PMs, but continues to make trades on the forum. Now I'm out $300 because I gifted him the payment. I've learned my lesson. I'm sorry that happened to you @CarGuy.

Glad you paid the fees. Occasionally some one comes here to make a quick dollar.

That is horrible to hear sir, I would have snagged this watch if I had had the extra money at the time..seemed like a great deal but if he ain't gonna send it to you then it's a good deal gone bad! Hope it turns out ok for you

Username Hidden said:
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. It's unfortunate to deal with members such as him. At least you paid the fees and are covered under Paypal Buyer Protection. I bought a PB from @oakleyandi back in March that was in bad condition when I received it. I sent it back for a refund and he never refunded me, and stopped replying to my PMs, but continues to make trades on the forum. Now I'm out $300 because I gifted him the payment. I've learned my lesson. I'm sorry that happened to you @CarGuy.
I also was talking to a member about his c six he had for sale and he stopped replying to my pm's. I of course found another one to buy but I hope who ever bought it if they were on here has a better experience than me.

Last edited:
I have been learning my lessons on paying the extra for paypal fees. They really aren't much and do come in handy when dealing with people you are not familiar with. I hope both members can reach the right decisions in their negotiations.
I do like how the forum shows when pm's are read and shows the members last recent activity. It takes away the sneakiness and slyness that some people may try.

Username Hidden said:
I also was talking to @oakleyandi about his c six he had for sale and he stopped replying to my pm's. I of course found another one to buy but I hope who ever bought it if they were on here has a better experience than me.
Yeah man, I got screwed. Carlos has been here for a long time, and has a lot of positive feedback, albeit a few negative ones. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and gifted him the payment. FAIL on my part, as now I'm out $300 and have nothing to show for it, except for the frustrations of my PMs getting ignored.