• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Red Diamond Minute Machine

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
BNIB. NEVER WORN. I only want to recoup my cost. Willing to part with this beautiful watch for $4280 shipped and insured PayPal G&S. This watch was purchased as one of the last remaining items in store a few months ago. Battery is in idle state after the pin was pulled to conserve power. Tested and works flawlessly. Original wrap, COA, box and sleeve. International buyers PM me to inquire about shipping abroad. Xmas is coming. Gift yourself or your spouse with a stunning timepiece.

Some people reacted to this post.
Trade for a Kidney?

Username Hidden said:
Trade for a Kidney?
I've pissed away a lot of money in my life. I think my kidneys are just fine. I'll keep your number handy.

In the process of buying a new car. I need to let this go now.

Great guy/member to deal with!! I have done a few deals with him over the past year or so!! Don't hesitate to buy from him!!

I have not seen this watch for a lower price. Most are dramatically higher here and on the Bay. Take advantage of it.

Ok, last time on this. I'm negotiating a new car and need money to put down. No price drops. The asking price is totally fair. If anyone is interested in this watch PM me otherwise I'll just borrow more cash which is not ideal. This watch cost me exactly what is shown. While some people on eBay seek to make a profit and not all are enthusiasts I am simply attempting to recover my out of pocket. I thought with the number of people reading here that a buyer would step up. Interest welcomed.

Username Hidden said:
Ok, last time on this. I'm negotiating a new car and need money to put down. No price drops. The asking price is totally fair. If anyone is interested in this watch PM me otherwise I'll just borrow more cash which is not ideal. This watch cost me exactly what is shown. While some people on eBay seek to make a profit and not all are enthusiasts I am simply attempting to recover my out of pocket. I thought with the number of people reading here that a buyer would step up. Interest welcomed.
Well said Rob especially stressing on the enthusiasts part.
Legit guy and seller here folks.