• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Red Diamond MM - Serial on box?!

rex360hype

I should Work at Oakley
TX
Just for some education here... I know that there are only 100 pieces available. To my surprise I found this pic on eBay...

s-l500.jpg

Am I correct to assume that the serial is 131 or am I reading this wrong? And how is this different from the red decal sticker? Is this one of those cases that Oakley states the release is limited but actually goes over the said number? I apologize if the seller is here in the forum, not discrediting your sale or anything... This is just mere curiosity. Any input @OakleyFrankFMJ since you probably have a number of these? :angel:

Last edited:
Just for some education here... I know that there are only 100 pieces available. To my surprise I found this pic on eBay...

View attachment 221334

Am I correct to assume that the serial is 131 or am I reading this wrong? Is this one of those cases that Oakley states the release is limited but actually goes over the said number? I apologize if the seller is here in the forum, not discrediting your sale or anything... This is just mere curiosity. Any input @OakleyFrankFMJ since you probably have a number of these? :angel:
Let you know Monday/Tuesday.

:p

She has not managed to convince me to let her have one yet. ;)

But she may have one by the one end of this weekend if she behaves. :twitch:

I won't wear it though.

But nope. Actually to other people that were not me and the GF. :rofl:

Just get her one out of the case. The Oakley booth had 2. Stopped to say hi but you were out roaming.

Back