• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Red Diamond MM - Serial on box?!

Not today, only Friday. Congrats to the GF, bet it looks good. My wife saw it, liked it and told the sales girl about my red polished. Might buy my wife a TBII. If it doesnt fit I will just keep it.;)
The more that I look at the red diamond, the more I think it looks better with the brushed finish. Polished might look over the top.
I'm 99% sure it will be big on her. Congrats on your TB2! :dance2:

Just for some education here... I know that there are only 100 pieces available. To my surprise I found this pic on eBay...

View attachment 221334

Am I correct to assume that the serial is 131 or am I reading this wrong? And how is this different from the red decal sticker? Is this one of those cases that Oakley states the release is limited but actually goes over the said number? I apologize if the seller is here in the forum, not discrediting your sale or anything... This is just mere curiosity. Any input @OakleyFrankFMJ since you probably have a number of these? :angel:
Just checked.

All of my red decal stickers are all under 100 and are different numbers way under 100
All of the sku "serials" are all under 100 and are also all different numbers way under 100

Mine ends in 0129. Oakley probably meant to advertise that a 100 or so would be produced.

Back