• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Red DrChop M 2.0's Trump 2020, headed my way!

Anybody know a good law office in Riverside CA?

You should file with your small claims court local to you. You file in person, the government doesn't do the internet or phone calls. It's actually way easier than you think. It's a couple pieces of paper with names and addresses mostly, no evidence or lawyers required. Then if he actually decides to come, which he likely will not, then you take evidence to the judge. There are lots of blogs on how to present a case. The upper limits are usually $5Kish. The defendant is required to come to your location. The only way out for him is to settle with you and then only you can stop the mandatory court appearance. He can hire a lawyer to represent himself for $2-5K at least, but likely won't.

I don't know how the collection exactly works, haven't done that part. I believe you take the court order in hand and hire a company who takes a fee and legally takes the money from his bank. Anyone else on this?

You must be new here. Hope you get them which would make you better off than the rest of the people he stiffed

Finally I see him openly called out, awesome.
In 2012 I bought a pit boss 1 customized, he sent it to me, I didn't like it and sent it back for a refund. He sent me a picture of an open empty box claiming a postal worker must have pillaged the package..yeah!!
No sir no more

Finally I see him openly called out, awesome.
In 2012 I bought a pit boss 1 customized, he sent it to me, I didn't like it and sent it back for a refund. He sent me a picture of an open empty box claiming a postal worker must have pillaged the package..yeah!!
No sir no more
He has been 'called out' plenty here.....them type threads only last so long but they do happen.

No I'm the fire that melts the snowflakes

“Flame on!”

1ED52E17-AE3D-4D0C-BA2A-7FF7045164ED.jpeg

Back