• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Red MM

Oh. they worked out a deal with the seller and you know about it. Got it.

I would think those same people would be checking completed auctions on a regular basis and see it anyway. I know that I check completed Romeo and Juliet everyday to see if anything good went for a low price. Mostly to punish myself for not spending the entire day watching ebay.

I was viewing the pictures of that watch as it was ended.

I would think those same people would be checking completed auctions on a regular basis and see it anyway. I know that I check completed Romeo and Juliet everyday to see if anything good went for a low price. Mostly to punish myself for not spending the entire day watching ebay.

unfortunately there are some slim balls who do that. We can’t prevent it. That’s why I rather not buy on eBay for xmetals. Too many sharks

The auction started at $440 with an offer, it wasn’t the BiN price

Latest Posts

Back