• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Red tiger racing jacket

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for unique frogs, demon Holbrook, carbon stuff, killswitch heritage or Diamond bezel, Green to purple fade plazma, orange yellow holeshot, si holeshot, watch stuff, prototypes, or Cool display stuff. Just let me know what you have will add cash where need be. TIA

Some people reacted to this post.
I got some goodies, carbon prime, jupiter carbon Ice Polar, Ducati Holbrooks display stands out the wazoo, bronze precious metal Frogskin half, a tone of custom Holbrook, si Multicam frogs, si alpha kit, Shocktubes, I would imagine ur looking for 600$ value or so. If ur interested

Username Hidden said:
I got some goodies, carbon prime, jupiter carbon Ice Polar, Ducati Holbrooks display stands out the wazoo, bronze precious metal Frogskin half, a tone of custom Holbrook, si Multicam frogs, si alpha kit, Shocktubes, I would imagine ur looking for 600$ value or so. If ur interested
I’m just looking for a decent trade on something I want. carbon prime I may be interested in a Motogp model but I have quite a few already. I’m more so trying to get items that I can’t get on a daily basis as people don’t want to let them go. Hoping maybe the red jacket helps sway to move something.

Username Hidden said:
I wish I has any of those to trade for your Red Tiger RJ. Is it an early gen, or the new MUZM?
New muzm bud. Also looking for tp12 frog and Holbrook now that I think of it cash on my end.

This one? Not trading though
IMG_20230522_145214650_HDR.jpg

I have half a TB1 and 4 sets of scratched lenses????

Username Hidden said:
I have half a TB1 and 4 sets of scratched lenses????
So so not tempting 😂 bump it up! Would also take one of these with money on my end.

0A4A834A-D0C3-4D73-B30B-D0A79E84CAD3.png

Last edited:
Bump

Bump

Latest Posts

Back