• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Red tiGeRs arE OUt..maYbe thE MuZM RJ sOoner thAn we tHInk..

Soulfulfrog

みんなに優しく
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Georgetown, ON.
Hopefully the Muzm Racing jacket won't be far behind

Sorry if there's are thread already
Screenshot_20230326_173024_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230326_173100_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230326_173118_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230326_173140_Chrome.jpg

Get em cheaper here...
Yes to the RJ!!! I am in when it drops!
Ordered the Plazma and FJ
I definitely can't pull off any tiger patterns. Maybe an RJ lol. But none of the above here. Congrats on em though and thanks for the link. I'm in Canada so alas...I pay more or not at all..

I definitely can't pull off any tiger patterns. Maybe an RJ lol. But none of the above here. Congrats on em though and thanks for the link. I'm in Canada so alas...I pay more or not at all..
Obviously there are gonna be a ton made since there is no "special edition" or "limited" mentioned plus it was out on that site at a discount 10 days before Oakley released them. I still feel kinda nostalgic about them enough to get a couple to display. Not sure I would put them in regular rotation... Would like to see a Radarlock path verison to...

Obviously there are gonna be a ton made since there is no "special edition" or "limited" mentioned plus it was out on that site at a discount 10 days before Oakley released them. I still feel kinda nostalgic about them enough to get a couple to display. Not sure I would put them in regular rotation... Would like to see a Radarlock path verison to...
I think you will for sure. I saw a tiger radarlock frame on ebay a little bit ago.

Back