• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rediscovered Oakley

creepy ross

Oakley Enthusiast
SoCal
Got my first pair of Frogskins way back in the late '80s. Picked up some e-wires in the early '90s. Then my cousin got a job at Oakley and I got a pair of Romeos when they were first introduced. His company discount was 75%, so they cost me about $70! In the years that followed, though I loved Oakley lenses best, I dabbled with other brands: Ray Ban, Armani, Prada. I still always wore the Romeos for sporting activities, but I had gotten bored with them a bit. Then last month I found the incredible oakleyforum community and it rekindled my love for the Romeos. Ironically, the very next day after I rediscovered my passion for the R1's, I left them at the library. Luckily, the guy who found them, couldn't stand to see a grown man cry (slight exaggeration), and returned them to me. Now, even though I have zero need for new sunglasses, I'm thinking about buying. You guys are a horrible influence. Probably too much information, but just thrilled to be here.

Back