• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Reference Check On EBay Seller - Success4sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seller is a scam!!!
Do not trust his 100% feedback.
Peter Son took my money and never get back.. :angry:

Seller is a scam!!!
Do not trust his 100% feedback.
Peter Son took my money and never get back.. :angry:

First off as a new member, we can understand your frustration in reference to your transaction. But you don't explain the story here and just rant. Based on what you have here it appears you post up some emails and make some agreement, but again we don't know the story. But is does appear that you are doing a deal outside of eBay. That's a choice only you can make.

The problem with you post is you openly posted his bank and personal info on here. He may have sent it to you, but the forum will not be you hub to repost it.

Mod for this section delete attachments.

OK.Attachment was removed.
I can explain but it will be a long story.
Been talk to the guy for several months before making the deal.
Just want to alert people not to fall in his trap.
Anyone wanted to know details can PM me.

Nothing much to explain.
I purchased sunglasses from the guy on eBay.
He shipped them to me and that's how eBay things work.
After that I ask him if he will accept bulk and he says yes.
He will accept PayPal and do not required a deposit.

292555202955.jpg

The year was 2011
My first order to him was not complete.He wasn't able to get me the merch but since no payment or deposit was made then no complaint from me.

After that on Apr2012 he approached me again if I still wanted to order Oakley from him and I said yes.

But this time he required 50% deposit and the rest when order is ready to ship.

50 was wire and so the other 50 when he told me my order is ready.

Since then I never hear back from him anymore.
No matter on eBay or his email.
But he still update his eBay inventory everyday. :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
When you go outside of eBay you have to be careful. If you sent the money by wire then you won't get it back. If you sent the money via PayPal ( not by gift). Then you have a chance to make a claim against him. Also if it was by gift you still might have a chance to make a claim.

It sounds like he took advantage of you because you left yourself no course to get your funds back. Did you file a police report or civil claim at all?

When you go outside of eBay you have to be careful. If you sent the money by wire then you won't get it back. If you sent the money via PayPal ( not by gift). Then you have a chance to make a claim against him. Also if it was by gift you still might have a chance to make a claim.

It sounds like he took advantage of you because you left yourself no course to get your funds back. Did you file a police report or civil claim at all?

That was my mistake.I trusted the guy too easy.
But he seems to know everything about Oakley and his eBay feedback is really great.

Yes,I did everything I can.
Report this seller to eBay,IC3 and even Irvine Police where seller is located.
Still waiting for reply.
I know chances are very slim but better not to let this guy get away too easy and commit this crime to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back