• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Reflection On Lenses?

Yea some of my iakley lenses have the glare inside. Why some peoole like maui jim or ray bans supposedly
I've had this happen with a pair of my Ray-Ban Wayfarers too. I've not experienced this with Fuel Cells like mentioned earlier but, I have experienced it with my Garage Rocks and my Five Squared. I think it's because they are flatter lenses or smaller lenses than what I'm used to with the bigger models that I have. That could be the reason why you don't notice it with the Radars.

I notice these reflections on the inside of lenses occasionally(I wear Frogskins and Holbrooks). They seem to come from the inside of the legs and joints.

The reflections are not sharp and bright at all but very diffuse.

Funny thing is that most of the time I am not aware of it. I do not know if this is because they only occur at very rare angles or that I simple am not aware of them because of how diffuse they are.

I barely notice mine anymore but it was during a car ride when I wasn't moving so I noticed them. Most of the time they don't bother me, but I was jw if anyone else had this problem.

Latest Posts

Back