• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Regarding X-Metals looking for Advice and Connections.

OBRO's Rx by @Chris A Hardaway has Emerald Rx for the XX. I woulkd jump in on those but my Rx changes a bit and thats a lot of coin, plus my vision isn't that jacked up, I can go wth out Rx for driving, just don't drive near me:gamer:(this is driving in Calif, not a gammer).
@Mr.Bill grab some XX Rx Emerald and convinve me I need them, the emerald part im already 1/2 way there.
LOL….Thanks for saying hi man, currently speaking to @XxrumkaxX for Frame, @THE X-MAN for Fixing it up and @Chris A Hardaway regarding RX lenses, I will keep ya posted but know this, I am blown away at this Community…Thanks Rumka for hooking a brother up.

Spent 20+ years active duty Army, and I know everyone here aren't military veterans, but in the very short time I've been here, OF feels like "family". Could not come to a better place for no-nonsense, straight-shooting practical advice on all things "Oakley". I trust these guys.

Spent 20+ years active duty Army, and I know everyone here aren't military veterans, but in the very short time I've been here, OF feels like "family". Could not come to a better place for no-nonsense, straight-shooting practical advice on all things "Oakley". I trust these guys.
Could not agree more John, I am here out of Necessity no doubt, not Rich, not a Collector but by joining I have already realized what a special group of folks are indeed here.

It's a community effort. I recently bought my wishlist Romeo 2s here from a guy way the **** up in Maine who was just looking to make a deal without getting rich off of it. Totally cool seller, could not have asked for a better negotiation or transaction. X-Man is up next to square my ass away with a refinish and tune-up, then Chris is gonna tighten my shot group with some Rx lenses. Total cost, flash-to-bang, less than $900. Hey, I'm 59, and they're the last pair of Oakleys I'll ever own. I am blessed to be here.

It's a community effort. I recently bought my wishlist Romeo 2s here from a guy way the **** up in Maine who was just looking to make a deal without getting rich off of it. Totally cool seller, could not have asked for a better negotiation or transaction. X-Man is up next to square my ass away with a refinish and tune-up, then Chris is gonna tighten my shot group with some Rx lenses. Total cost, flash-to-bang, less than $900. Hey, I'm 59, and they're the last pair of Oakleys I'll ever own. I am blessed to be here.
Dude, that is a killer deal, even as a noob with the research I have done I know that! :p So Happy for ya man, Good peeps indeed, that is sadly becoming harder and harder to find in our Devolving World. Cheers Brother. :)

I'd vouch for the XX too having read your posts. I'm a Juliet fan but I bought X Metal XX's for my prescription lenses :) Very pleased with them.

20220327_234927.jpg

Latest Posts

Back