• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

REGGAVEGGA'S Updated Collection (MY OAKLEY Room).....

Mounted skate decks in Oakley room.

image.jpeg

Mmm OTT's, still yet to pick up a pair myself but they're amazing.

Open question: having a working Spine case (lights and all), what are your thoughts on light discoloring frames/lenses/watches/etc.?

I'm very nuts about keeping my pieces like new and haven't heard of anything having discoloration problems (but I always keep everything in their respective boxes or microfiber bags out of light - but unfortunately out of view as well

Mmm OTT's, still yet to pick up a pair myself but they're amazing.

Open question: having a working Spine case (lights and all), what are your thoughts on light discoloring frames/lenses/watches/etc.?

I'm very nuts about keeping my pieces like new and haven't heard of anything having discoloration problems (but I always keep everything in their respective boxes or microfiber bags out of light - but unfortunately out of view as well
I do not keep my lights on for a long amount of time. The Spine case lights take a lot of power to run them. I mainly turn on the lights when I am showing my collection to someone. Then turn them off..

Back