• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Regrets

Ya... Antix don't fit me right, but I cant help thinking how good they would look sitting right next to my Ernesto Fonsecas... and I loooove that huge O on the side of all the Antix.

ooohhh. when was that?

About three years ago. Nobody bid on it until the last day, and then only one bid. I later realized I only listed it on ebay.ca, so I cut out a massive chunk of the market.

I wanted to puke as I was packing it up, but I didn't want negative feedback :-(

I think we have a winner.

Gunna keep an eye out for your name in the Exchange section from now on.

Hell, I might even buy my next car from you.

:smile:

I've got a pretty ****ty history when it comes to my luck with oaks.

I also sold a complete snow camo monster dog for $75 about seven years ago (thought I needed the money...didn't.) I have lost my pearl MDs somewhere in my house, my night camo MDs were stolen by an ex...the list goes on and on.

I regetted selling one of my Night Camo MD's, but thanks to theDuchman i've got it replaced............PHEW!!!

Hi all, I'm new here. I was searching for MD Night Camo on google and found this forum. I have a small collection of Oakleys that I wear everyday, I've been looking everywhere (in the net) for the MD Night Camo. Do you know where I can get it? It looks awesome! :rockon: