• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Reluctant Sale!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Okay fellow Oakley Addicts, here's the deal!

I don't really want to sell these, but need the money to help fund another purchase (that I want more than these!) I have for sale a pair of Limited Edition TF3 Gascans. They are in immaculate condition and have only been worn once! They come complete with TF3 Box, Limited Edition TF3 Microbag and associated Oakley paperwork.

NOTE: These are the 3D-HDO pair that Oakley released, however they have been CUSTOMIZED for every day wearing. I replaced the orbital section with a brand new matte black one and inserted a pair of brand new blue aftermarket lenses. If you prefer the original 3D-HDO lenses I can simply reverse the process.

I'm not exactly sure what to ask for these so I'll just say US$240.00 (which includes international shipping and PayPal fees) This is NOT a firm price, just think more of it as a guideline. Payment via PayPal only please.

These are definitely a pair to be admired, not only as a display piece, but for wearing in general! Please note that I do take care in packaging all of my items and have sold a few things to other members here who can vouch for me!

[EDIT]: Willing to take $200 for these if sold WITHIN THE NEXT TWO DAYS!!!

fef87417.jpg

843733c8.jpg

f10c0c2c.jpg

60c81937.jpg

8491bee0.jpg

c40db09f.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
i like those combination!
good luck . . .

Good luck with the sale M. They look fantastic :0)

Very nice piece mickle. I have the same exact combination that you did and it cost 290 brand new here in the US so I would say this is a pretty good deal. Good luck with your sale.

Good Luck Mickle! I know how it feels selling stuff when you really don't want to...I can definitely backup Mickle's positive feedback, I never ordered a pair of Oakley's from someone and seen the amount of care and attention to detail in packaging, shipping, insurance etc etc. Mickle is one of the very few people here or elsewhere i'll buy from on a daily basis. He always backs up the condition of his glasses. My mambo's couldn't have arrived any safer!

I STILL want to see someone with a TF3 Gascan with both Autobots icons and one with both Decepticon icons.

Original post edited!

Thanks for the kind words yoshi! Much appreciated.

Price dropped to US$200 if sold WITHIN THE NEXT TWO DAYS!!

Taking a loss on these but I NEED them gone!!

Someone pull the trigger! You know you want to!!

Does $200 include both sets of orbitals, the factory one with the 3d lenses, and the new replacement with everyday lenses?
Jason

The plain matte black pair with the newly fitted orbitals and 3D-HDO lenses are undergoing a custom job. They might be for sale once they're completed, but not too sure yet....

Oakley 3D-HDO "Woodgrain" Gascan :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.