• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

REMINDER: Douche Day 2013 Is Coming . . . .

Gaze upon the Beibmeister and just feel all that is the essence of douchdom envelope you ...

lfgk.jpg
AMATURE compared to some of us :drinks:

Can someone provide a history lesson on this tradition?
How long has it been going on? (officially and unofficially)
Who were the past winners? (if more than last year)
Do we have to volunteer ourselves or can we just submit our douchmeister friends (IOW - Is there a finders fee?)
Is there any special award - a nice bright white set of <?> to the "Winner"
Where is the HoF being built/erected?
Where is the trophy?
*I know the answer to that final question is "We are all the trophy, and the trophy is all of us".

I'd say 'Thanks in advance', but i already know I am going to regret asking half of those questions so... :party:

Can someone provide a history lesson on this tradition?
How long has it been going on? (officially and unofficially)
Who were the past winners? (if more than last year)
Do we have to volunteer ourselves or can we just submit our douchmeister friends (IOW - Is there a finders fee?)
Is there any special award - a nice bright white set of <?> to the "Winner"
Where is the HoF being built/erected?
Where is the trophy?
*I know the answer to that final question is "We are all the trophy, and the trophy is all of us".

I'd say 'Thanks in advance', but i already know I am going to regret asking half of those questions so... :party:
It started last year- an idea from atrain and herbsley.
The winner last year was rhuntington- probably would have been Oakley_Sight if the pic was taken outside.
For this question, my belief is that the photo is of yourself showing of your douchey oakleys/posing/douchey clothes.
I guess the special award is being crowned Oakley forum douche of the year and no trophy as far as I know :)

Douchebag suggestion - Lots of hair gel, fake tan (face area only) and popped collar.
Fake tan on face area only? And what about the glasses - are those only 'face-eligible' too? I am not suggesting anything indecent, but there are other places to tan and wear glasses that would qualify, I'm just saying...

Back