• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Removed

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

not for sale anymore.

Some people reacted to this post.
Are these anti-fog? If so I'll take them.

I have some of the previous versions sitting around I can trade.

Username Hidden said:
Are these anti-fog? If so I'll take them.

I have some of the previous versions sitting around I can trade.

I think they are. I tried breathing on it and they don't fog up. Plus they came with the antifog liquid with combo bottleholder/wipe

Do you have any like new Ice Strikes?

The anti fog is evident when you go to wipe them. Basically I want to know if these are the same as what came with my 3.0, I like the added size.

But no, all I have in strike are some various ballistic lenses that are standard strike, and a few poor condition, and my VR lenses I won't let go.

Your PM box is full. In response to your PM;

They're more difficult to wipe, it should be pretty noticeable if you wipe a standard lens and try to wipe an anti-fog lens the cloth barely wants to move. The 2.0 frames came with standard Strike lenses as far as I'm aware. Slightly thicker and with the hole for the clip, but they shouldn't be any larger. My 3.0 didn't come with anti-fog spray.

The fit of the frame puts the lens in a more raked position, which might be making the lenses touch your face compared to other M Frames.

Are the nose pieces clipped into the frame? That was another change they made for the lenses that came with my 3.0 frame, the nose pieces were made of harder plastic and rubber and fit more like a traditional nose piece whereas the existing SI lenses all had nosepieces that clipped into place.

I put up a review of the 3 when I got it that showed comparisons between the two lens styles.

Username Hidden said:
Your PM box is full. In response to your PM;

They're more difficult to wipe, it should be pretty noticeable if you wipe a standard lens and try to wipe an anti-fog lens the cloth barely wants to move. The 2.0 frames came with standard Strike lenses as far as I'm aware. Slightly thicker and with the hole for the clip, but they shouldn't be any larger. My 3.0 didn't come with anti-fog spray.

The fit of the frame puts the lens in a more raked position, which might be making the lenses touch your face compared to other M Frames.

Are the nose pieces clipped into the frame? That was another change they made for the lenses that came with my 3.0 frame, the nose pieces were made of harder plastic and rubber and fit more like a traditional nose piece whereas the existing SI lenses all had nosepieces that clipped into place.

I put up a review of the 3 when I got it that showed comparisons between the two lens styles.

Sorry, I cleared some space on my inbox.

I compared my old, non-ballistic, Strike lens to the 2.0 and it tapers from 1 mm to 3 mm at the center to the outside edge and the outsides are 10 mm wider

The nosepieces clip into the c-shaped cutouts on the lens.

They seem to clean like the standard Oakley lens. Sorry this might not be the lenses you want.

You still interested?

I was really hoping these were the same ones that came with the 3.0 frame. They work better for me and seal off some gaps in coverage that makes me feel better wearing these as safety glasses over the 2.0 or ballistic frame.

Bump.

bumps

Bump up.