• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Removing logo on flak 2.0

Looking at it last minute... I'm not sure this will work with the solvent. The logo ink is not raised at all. A sharpie does look like it could work so long as it's wiped down afterward and then it would be darkening the logo. That seems the better approach.

People usually use a very small safety pin and warm water to remove logos. I’ve done it that way for a lot of frames.

I just found this video. First time I've seen a potential solution that may not cause real damage to the frame. I'm a little hesitant to try this on a dark frame but may try gradually. Other solution is to try to use a black Sharpie over the logo. It's such an obnoxious placement.

you have to wonder about the guy making that video. Like if he’s buying fake Oakley‘s and trying to hide the evidence. 😆 :(

I would welcome any further input on ways to safely remove the nose bridge text. Sacrilege, I know.

But sometimes you get a frame that is otherwise in great condition but the logo is more than halfway worn off the nose bridge.

I’m wondering about rubbing alcohol, or other solutions. Wouldn’t want to damage the frame though. @zwc0442 ?

Oh....

Then use this...

1620338005341.jpeg

Back