• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Removing T6 Screws

probably not on an R1...use a small smooth flat screwdriver to work between the pieces and gently pry as close to the screw as possible...
I see. thanks for the tips! I also heard gorilla glue works well? I'm thinking about trying that before prying it apart.:)

DRILL OFF THE HEAD WITH AN 1/8" DRILL,THEN YOU CAN GET AT THE THREADED STUD STUCK IN THE ORBITAL WITH A NEEDLE NOSED PLIERS.THAT SHOULD DO IT.

youll feel the head pop once you break through to the threaded stud.but you gotta drill at a low speed use some oil on the tip of the drill and take your time.if the stainless screw work hardens due to a fast drill speed your gonna be in trouble

youll feel the head pop once you break through to the threaded stud.but you gotta drill at a low speed use some oil on the tip of the drill and take your time.if the stainless screw work hardens due to a fast drill speed your gonna be in trouble
Im more concerned about accidentally drilling into the frame hah ;). By oil, would wd-40 work?

Latest Posts

Back