• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Repair Straight Jacket 1999/Twenty XX 2000

PSKY

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone !

I'm wearing the 1999 Oakley Straight Jacket.

Unfortunately, they are very damaged 😭

Do you know where I could find new replacement parts?

The glasses but also the rubber socks!

I also have Twenty XX from 2000, but I would also like new elements! (I'm missing a rubber on my nose 😅)

Thank you all in advance and sorry for my English "Google Translate" 😅

9288508E-3967-4A0D-81FA-76FC13CBB394.jpeg

A4FEF767-FB55-4A94-BE45-9E6B36CB28CA.jpeg

18544D86-25CE-49A0-9222-1435BD908337.jpeg

7CD675E2-9A37-437B-ABDF-EDD37632623C.jpeg

Yes I understand, unfortunately I miss friends 😅

It is especially the Straight Jacket 1999 that I would like to refurbish 😕

Thank you for your reply 😊👍

The paint goes away, the sock disintegrates and the glasses are scratched 😣

The paint goes away, the sock disintegrates and the glasses are scratched 😣
Any well used pair will show wear after time. The socks on the straight jacket look just about cooked. Will have a very hard time finding replacements. My vote is to post a want to buy ad in the sunglasses exchange when you meet the exchange requirements and you could end up with a "like new" pair of straight jackets for not a lot out of pocket.

For the XX Twenty, if all you need is nose bombs and don't care about the color, @zwc0442 can probably help you out.

Any well used pair will show wear after time. The socks on the straight jacket look just about cooked. Will have a very hard time finding replacements. My vote is to post a want to buy ad in the sunglasses exchange when you meet the exchange requirements and you could end up with a "like new" pair of straight jackets for not a lot out of pocket.

For the XX Twenty, if all you need is nose bombs and don't care about the color, @zwc0442 can probably help you out.
Thank you very much for this answer! If I understand correctly I can't send private messages yet, so @zwc0442 do you think you could help me with the Twenty XX 2000 socks?

Otherwise, for the change of glasses, does anyone have an idea?
I found the Revant site, is it good?
(Revant Replacement Lenses for Oakley Twenty XX (2000) | Polarized Stealth Black)

Latest Posts

Back