• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replace Old M Frame Lenses

andrewj

Oakley Beginner
Hi,
I have an old and much-loved pair of M-Frames which are exactly the right size and shape for my face. Unfortunately the lenses have broken, and I need to either buy a new pair, or replace the lenses.

The key problem is that the lenses are much deeper than anything in the current Oakley catalogue: from the top of the lens to the bottom of the "M" they are 5.7cm, which is a good 0.7cm deeper than the best current alternative, the Hybrid. I have got a pair of Hybrids, but they just let too much light in at the bottom.

Can anyone please tell me which model my older lenses belong to, and ideally suggest where I can source either a new pair, or some replacement lenses?

Thanks
Andrew

Hi,
Thanks for the very prompt reply! Here it is:

IMG_0975.jpg

Andrew

Yup, thats a heater. You can wait a bit and get your post count up to pick up something here or just hit ebay, lots available. Just watch out for the fake lenses.

Thanks all for the information. I've managed to find a replacement lens on eBay as a start, and if that works I will get some spares before they disappear!
Andrew

Back