• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replace parts question

OKOK one last one, i live in south east asia.. for shipping cost which one will be cheaper to US or EU/UK? (if you guys know) if not then its fine
In which country are you at home?
There are also Members in South East Asia to help you.

I despise most everything 3th party. IMO Oakley is 70% Lenses, 30% Frame.
A quality Lens from Linegear cost you about the same as a Custom cut OEM from the legend @Chris A Hardaway

thanks mate!

not a big Oakley community from Malaysia in this forum, and many are frogskins users.

nearest is probably linegear Japan for your need.
there has been "seller" in carousell offering tune up service, in SG too but have not seen much reviews.
You normally send to who for tune up?

You normally send to who for tune up?
only done once with revelstoke many many years back...my only pair of juliet's rubbers are now all sticky unfortunately and would definitely benefit from a fresh tune up, but since I never wear it I'm not trying very hard to find a solution...
are you in KL?

only done once with revelstoke many many years back...my only pair of juliet's rubbers are now all sticky unfortunately and would definitely benefit from a fresh tune up, but since I never wear it I'm not trying very hard to find a solution...
are you in KL?
Yup im from KL, i found one guy name JayChoo based in Melaka. Just want to know is there any option.

Latest Posts

Back