• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement Arm/Parts for Oakley Holbrook?

hi I was wondering if there’s any way to get replacement parts for oakleys? I have a pair of ruby fade Holbrooks. I lost the left arm it was in my girlfriends car and she totalled the car and the arm was never found. So now I need a left arm and I had 0 luck with Oakley trying to get a replacement.

hi I was wondering if there’s any way to get replacement parts for oakleys? I have a pair of ruby fade Holbrooks. I lost the left arm it was in my girlfriends car and she totalled the car and the arm was never found. So now I need a left arm and I had 0 luck with Oakley trying to get a replacement.
Short of nosebombs on some athletic pairs, you probably won't have any luck getting a part from an Oakley.

A Holbrook arm... Yeah, they'll probably tell you to get a replacement pair. Perhaps a store will offer you a discount when you bring in the damaged one.

If you are trying to pay less than that, you will have to get a beater pair and harvest the arm from it.

Sent from my NOTE NINE using Tapatalk

I've got the same issue where I broke off an arm. Anyone have a spare that they're trying to get rid of or sell?

Back