• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement Ear Socks For Hammerstem Juliets?

johnb6597

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Apologies in advance if this has already been previously asked & answered or discussed...I searched and came up blank, so now I'm here. Recently bought a nice set of bone plasma hammerstem Juliets with sapphire lenses, would like to replace the current black t-shox and ear socks with blue rubbers to better match the lenses. Are the t-shox and ear socks on hammerstems different in size and/or shape than the straight Juliet ear stems? If so, can anybody suggest a reliable source for new hammerstem rubbers, preferably in various color options?

Apologies in advance if this has already been previously asked & answered or discussed...I searched and came up blank, so now I'm here. Recently bought a nice set of bone plasma hammerstem Juliets with sapphire lenses, would like to replace the current black t-shox and ear socks with blue rubbers to better match the lenses. Are the t-shox and ear socks on hammerstems different in size and/or shape than the straight Juliet ear stems? If so, can anybody suggest a reliable source for new hammerstem rubbers, preferably in various color options?
Bone plasma hammerstem Juliet? Is it a custom?

You tell me...all I know is my wife loves them and I'm trying to put some new t-shox and ear socks on them. 🤷‍♂️

PXL_20220510_132931145.jpg

Where did you buy a Juliet Bone with Hammers??
Must be a custom job or a XX

Recently bought them here from another OF member. Nice pair of shades. They were listed for sale as bone plasma Juliets, and I don't know all the different OEM colorways, I just know they look awesome and I got them for a fair price. If they are not Juliets, I'd be curious to know for sure, just so I know what I got. Any and all tips are always appreciated. 👍👍

Recently bought them here from another OF member. Nice pair of shades. They were listed for sale as bone plasma Juliets, and I don't know all the different OEM colorways, I just know they look awesome and I got them for a fair price. If they are not Juliets, I'd be curious to know for sure, just so I know what I got. Any and all tips are always appreciated. 👍👍
Post more pictures to show the Orbitals
Did the seller made you aware of the custom job?

Back