• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement foam for vaults and Juliet cardboard box.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi
I have replacement foam for the 3 different sizes of metal vault.
I also have replacement foam for the juliet cardboard box, the new and the old box is the same size foam.

for both of these i can get them in two different types of foam, one is an exact match to the original, just a slightly darker shade. the other type is a closed cell foam, i.e. there isnt any air bubbles in this type of foam and it is a lot denser. I think this type should last longer the the original foam which does evently perish.

I have used a profesional foam company to make this foam using the original as a template this has been made to match as closly as possible.

let me know if your intrested in getting some new foam.
Ali

IMG_20150914_090652.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hi
I have replacement foam for the 3 different sizes of metal vault.
I also have replacement foam for the juliet cardboard box, the new and the old box is the same size foam.

for both of these i can get them in two different types of foam, one is an exact match to the original, just a slightly darker shade. the other type is a closed cell foam, i.e. there isnt any air bubbles in this type of foam and it is a lot denser. I think this type should last longer the the original foam which does evently perish.

I have used a profesional foam company to make this foam using the original as a template this has been made to match as closly as possible.

let me know if your intrested in getting some new foam.
Ali

View attachment 200129
Great stuff.

Very tempting, but going to have to wait a little later.....

Prices?

I'd be interested in a set for med hard vault

Last edited:
Hi, i'm interested in one for my metal vault, can you PM me the details for the closed foam version. thks

Username Hidden said:
sorry i wasnt originaly trying to sell through this post, just people started asking for information.

This post is now in the exchange area. You can post prices with the items per forum rules. Thanks

Moved to exchange area - if you are looking to sell, please include price and further details.