• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Replacement Foam for Vaults / Cases

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Is there still a medium size grey foam still available?

Some people reacted to this post.
PM incoming

Is @Ali still selling replacement box foam? I’ve messaged him a few times with no response.

Username Hidden said:
Is @Ali still selling replacement box foam? I’ve messaged him a few times with no response.
?holidays? He was around last Saturday.

Yeah I saw that he last checked in to the forum on Sat.........to read my pm lol.

What’s strange is he took the time to read my pm but didn’t bother responding? Not cool....

I did send him an ebay message as well....no response. Strange.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah I saw that he last checked in to the forum on Sat.........to read my pm lol.

What’s strange is he took the time to read my pm but didn’t bother responding? Not cool....

I did send him an ebay message as well....no response. Strange.
Unusual for him. Maybe there's some other reason like he saw the message and quickly viewed it but couldn't respond immediately. He's normally a pretty quick responder in terms of communication and postage as well. Don't sweat it. I'm sure he will get back to you soon.

Username Hidden said:
Unusual for him. Maybe there's some other reason like he saw the message and quickly viewed it but couldn't respond immediately. He's normally a pretty quick responder in terms of communication and postage as well. Don't sweat it. I'm sure he will get back to you soon.

Thanks for the reply brother. I get that life gets in the way....happens to the best of us. It’s just unfortunate that he’s the only guy (that I know of) that sells these quality foam replacements.

From the internet standpoint, much is lost in translation/interpretation, but it doesn’t leave a good first personal impression.

Hi sorry for the delay I have replied to your pm.
I often check my messages at work so I may get the chance to read it but can't sit in the office replying to stuff.
Once again sorry for the delay, and I hope I can help you with the foam.
Ali