• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement for Monster Dog

Yea, we thought that...but only after I'd already scratched off about 2 inches of the left earpiece...

As I've mentioned, I'm in Australia, and I'm guessing most of you are in the USA?

Damn Rick58... those look cool... come to think of it, I still have the Ducati edition frames sitting in the garage... and the same thing... lenses...I think I bought the Iridium ones to replace them as it was a great deal.

So, how do I go about getting lense replacements for these in Australia? Do I buy generic lenses off eBay?

-G

I’m in the UK for refinishing - lenses, painting and lens etching too!

While I wait for the replacement lenses and the task of cleaning the 'dirty' ones (the Ducati frames look ok, a bit scuffed, but will be fine with new lenses), I went to our local factory outlet and picked up a pair of Straightlink for about US$105. So that gives me time to tinker with the Monster Dogs, and at least I can then stick a set in my wildfire gear for when I run out the door. :)

-G

Don't fall in love with the " Tidezealot Green " - 1969 Chevy Z28 Yanko Orange " Monster Dog, as I understand @Rick58 requires a mountain of paperwork to reproduce that ;)

Good luck and welcome.

Back