• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement for Valves

Vimto

Oakley Beginner
Hi All

I have at the moment some recent Valves 4ish years old which I love for the decent wraparound and fit.

Alas the one of the lenses got scratched and are no longer avaliable as spares in my preferred lens type.

While the Valves are still for sale (interestingly with the lenses I want) it looks like they might be end of stock, so I feel I should go with a newer variant so I can get spares down the line.

What is the most recent comparable pair? Ideally I want the black iridium polarized lenses or similar, with a decent wrap and non-reflective frames.

Thanks

Hi All

I have at the moment some recent Valves 4ish years old which I love for the decent wraparound and fit.

Alas the one of the lenses got scratched and are no longer avaliable as spares in my preferred lens type.

While the Valves are still for sale (interestingly with the lenses I want) it looks like they might be end of stock, so I feel I should go with a newer variant so I can get spares down the line.

What is the most recent comparable pair? Ideally I want the black iridium polarized lenses or similar, with a decent wrap and non-reflective frames.

Thanks
Welcome
You can always buy lots of them now so you have spare parts in the future;)

Could take a look at Split Shot, Fuel Cell, or Cables. Comparable base curve and all those have replacements avaliable. Dont like them as much as valve tho

Could take a look at Split Shot, Fuel Cell, or Cables. Comparable base curve and all those have replacements avaliable. Dont like them as much as valve tho
Yeh that's the problem isn't it, the Valves are so good. Thanks muchly for the options though.