• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement Keys / Shelves for Oakley Display Case?

Spenc

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Hi can anyone help I have about 8 old school display cases I buy and sell them in the UK but can't find anyone over here who stocks the key blanks can anyone help they all say made in the USA and c415a many thanks in advance as I am sure someone can help .

I’m trying to source a key(s) for this case and one glass shelf. If anyone can help that would be very appreciated. Thanks!

5299cf7dc88e0c16b6a6a0cd6c69e92f.jpg
ce86dc82af139aca06ae2ab8fc6eab70.jpg

If the barrel of the lock has a number on the front of it, you can take that number to a locksmith and they can duplicate that key for you. If there is not number on the barrel, you can get a locksmith to replace the barrel with a barrel that has a working key.

If the barrel of the lock has a number on the front of it, you can take that number to a locksmith and they can duplicate that key for you. If there is not number on the barrel, you can get a locksmith to replace the barrel with a barrel that has a working key.

I can try that but I don’t have the case yet. I’m pretty sure all the aluminum towers used the same key. If someone can confirm this I am willing to buy one off a forum member or have one copied by a member

Latest Posts

Back