• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement lens color suggestions for polished xmetal frames

Sharkbite2.0

Oakley Enthusiast
hi guys! I'd appreciate suggestions for replacement lens colors that will pair well with polished x metals, particularly the Romeo 2.0 and a Juliet.

I'm looking for replacement lenses and the Romeo 2.0 is giving me problems. So far linegear only has Blue and Red tints available and I can't decide which one to get.

My skin tone is warm and color is brown-dark brown. You think the red will work? Hope y'all can give suggestions thanks!

Btw my wife doesn't want me to use fire iridium polarized, the original lens of my juliet. I've since sold them and switched to ice iridium polarized, which are now all peeled up :) a lady once commented my ice iridium does not go well with my polished frame, and would've been better on a matte frame (which is oakley stock setup).

Last edited:
BIP goes very well but depends if you want a colored lens. Sapphire or DWP look great too.

BIP goes very well but depends if you want a colored lens. Sapphire or DWP look great too.

Thanks! Indeed BIP is great on my juliets, very classy understated look.

For the R2 i guess that'll a point for the saxe blue linegear in my poll.. im looking at this saxe blue vs the red mirror - ROMEO 2 - Saxe Blue - Polarized - LINEGEAR

Really sucks i only have blue and red colors to choose from for my R2

I'm a big fan of the Tunsten Iridium or Gold Iridium.
Nice mirrored finish on the outside and a warm amber contrast on the inside.
Q~

Im set on an oem VR28 BIP or an oem tungsten iridium for my juliet as well. I couldn't find oem BIP anymore and the last custom cut i had installed started to peel after two months :(

Sorry i just did a google search and was led back to the forums in this site mostly on suggestions for polished juliets. Weird that when i used the search function on top nothing came out.

But i still appreciate your inputs, especially for the R2

IMG_0206.JPG
Btw here's the BIP on polished juliets, hopefully soon to be replaced with a VR28BIP :)

Back