• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement Lens Colors?

pasnov96

Oakley Beginner
Few months ago I was thinking to get the Holbrook Shaun white edition grey polarized and I still want to but in that moment I thought it over twice and I said no to myself, not yet because I already have a Holbrooks 24k SW but wth...

However, I've been also thinking to buy a replacement to these stores around here. So, I need you to help me guys to choose the right color because I don't have any experience buying these things, and I don't have any idea which is the best store, either.
The color I'm looking for is grey, (warm grey I think) if it is polarized, well, better still but is not my first priority.

I'm all ears

I personally am not a fan of the grey's the don't have the reflective coating on them that something like your 24K's do and they just seem blah when wearing them in my opinion. If I was looking for a replacement lens to trade out for my 24K's I would grab something like a Black Iridium or a Black Iridium Polarized. This is the darkest lens option made as well still offers the mirror coating similar to the 24K. If you were looking for a lens lighter than a black iridium a chrome iridium is also a really cool option and not quite as dark.

Thanks for your comment man!

But I think you didn't get my idea. I do know there are many people who don't like grey and maybe ain't as good as other could be, but I do like the color and it looks on me when I wear it. I've tested only one time like 2 weeks ago in a store and that's it.

I wanna buy a grey replacement lenses and I think on this page Polarized Stealth Black Replacement Lenses for Oakley Holbrook | Free Shipping, Revant Optics which color from here is like warm grey lenses?

Based on how it looks on the site I would say the smoke grey is probably closest to warm grey. If you are at all interested there are several posts about the quality of aftermarket lenses compared to OEM Oakley lenses.

Back