• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement Lens for Crosshair Original and Monster Dog Polarized

JPL

Oakley Beginner
SoCal
Hello - I am new to the forum and I'm glad i signed up as this is the right place for Oakley freaks like me :lolsign:

For starters, I want to ask you guys if where would be the best place to get replacement lenses for Crosshair Original and Monster Dog Polarized? Both have scratched lenses and I've been looking in ebay and all over the web for authentic replacements but no luck. I've seen aftermarket ones like revant but I dont really want to go this route if possible. I've read cutting lenses in this forum but I'm not sure how this works...

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Jp

Revant is a forum sponsor and offers quality replacements for both frames ,I believe..there's a few members here that cut lenses and a few threads for the DIY'ers on the the topic..just type in custom cut lenses in the search bar and you should find lots of info

Hey. Send me a message if you don't hear back from me in a couple days. I have some OEM lenses for both crosshairs and monster dog just not sure if any are polarized. I have a couple crazy days but I'll do my best.

Revant is a forum sponsor and offers quality replacements for both frames ,I believe..there's a few members here that cut lenses and a few threads for the DIY'ers on the the topic..just type in custom cut lenses in the search bar and you should find lots of info

Thanks G-901. I can tell Revant offers good quality replacements, I just want to explore all options out there before I settle for aftermarket. :grin:

Hey. Send me a message if you don't hear back from me in a couple days. I have some OEM lenses for both crosshairs and monster dog just not sure if any are polarized. I have a couple crazy days but I'll do my best.

Sounds great Oakster :) , thanks for the reply. I'll shoot you a PM shortly.

Fuse is another good brand. Check them out. They have some Carl Zeiss lenses that are pretty awesome.

They also have an option where you can send them any frame and they'll cut your lenses, install them, and ship them back to you. The price is pretty good too.

Last edited:
Fuse is another good brand. Check them out. They have some Carl Zeiss lenses that are pretty awesome.

They also have an option where you can send them any frame and they'll cut your lenses, install them, and ship them back to you. The price is pretty good too.

Thanks discodave, I checked their website and the carl zeiss lenses are good stuff! Thanks again for the recommendation. :)

Back