• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement Lens Help! Infinite Hero Radar

NW Oakley Fan

Oakley Beginner
Oregon
So my infinite hero radars slipped off of my shirt and smacked my garage floor, leaving a pretty decent scratch that affects vision. How can I go about replacing the lens? They don't sell them at the store, will warranty be able to help me? Also, I've seen someone on here who was able to purchase the violet iridium replacement lens and I would like to be able to do that as well. Does anyone remember how he did it? Thank you for the help!!!

Sincerely,

A sad radar wearer

Violet for a Radar was part of the BMX array.

Oakley doesn't warranty lens scratches.

If it affects vision you might just have to bite the bullet on a new lens.

If you wear your glasses out you have to realize you're taking a risk of damaging them. Honest wear is nothing to be ashamed of, unless it has ruined the lens beyond use.

i wear all my glasses out but this one was fluke accident :/ i know they dont warranty glasses but does the warranty department have IH radar replacement lenses that can be purchased?

I bought the Walleva polarized purple lens for my IH Radars. And I've been very happy with them. I lost the Cross Etching, but gained the purple. Looks great when I'm wearing my K-State purple.

Back