• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement Lenses For Fuel Cell

rustypixel

Oakley Beginner
A while ago I was able to get a set of lenses from Evolense that had the "polarized" etching on one of the lenses. I would like to order another pair of lenses from them but I'm no longer able to find this website or lens anywhere. If Evolense is out of commission, can anyone point me in the direction of anyone that offers the etched lenses? I'm quite happy with the pair I got from Evo and would love to get more. If I can't then I guess I'll look elsewhere. Maybe Revant?

Thanks for any help.

why in the hell would you want that junk in a real Oakley? Save yourself the headache (literally) and buy a cheap-o walmart glass if you want junk lenses...just saying...

sorry man not a lot of love for the non oakley lenses here. It's one of the main reasons we buy oakley in the first place. If you can't find the lens you want online you can put a WTB thread in the exchange forum for whatever you are looking for. Otherwise Dr. Chop can cut you a custom set.

Back