• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement Lenses For Pit Boss 1

@Gecko would probably have the answer if Jawbone non vented lenses fit... Again I am not saying that they do, I am saying I was told by oakley that they do. I have read elsewhere on the forum that they are a 99% fit. Again I dont know that to be true.

@Gecko would probably have the answer if Jawbone non vented lenses fit... Again I am not saying that they do, I am saying I was told by oakley that they do. I have read elsewhere on the forum that they are a 99% fit. Again I dont know that to be true.
Can confirm, not a perfect fit, O-Store employee in my area "showed" me it was a close fit on his pair he was wearing one day, they snapped in but obviously not meant for it.

Can confirm, not a perfect fit, O-Store employee in my area "showed" me it was a close fit on his pair he was wearing one day, they snapped in but obviously not meant for it.
Are they loose in the frame? Is there spacing or gaps between the lense and frame?

They were the original donor lens of choice if I recall, before they became hard to come by and others were found to fit as well. But they take a bit of refinement and resizing to match without stressing the frame or being too lose.

Latest Posts

Back