• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement lenses

Here is a top view

20150727_061109.jpg

Thank you so much !!! I miss my old pair... I Just purchaced the new flak series polorized wishing I would have grabbed some prizm lenses as well ... figured I could order both sets of lenses, but I couldnt find lenses since I didn't know what model I had !!! Is there a good site to find lenses for the romeo 2.0 ?

Thank you so much !!! I miss my old pair... I Just purchaced the new flak series polorized wishing I would have grabbed some prizm lenses as well ... figured I could order both sets of lenses, but I couldnt find lenses since I didn't know what model I had !!! Is there a good site to find lenses for the romeo 2.0 ?

Well, that's the tricky part. Nosebridge loose? Frame need refinishing? Send them to x-man, he'll fix them up. But need replacement lenses? Original OEM Romeo 2.0 (aka R2) are near impossible to find. Custom cuts? @salj838 can do custom cuts, but only for non-polarized lenses - there aren't donors that can be cut and maintain the correct polarization orientation.

Aftermarket replacement options? There are some out there, but most are crap and ill-advised. Probably your best aftermarket option is from LineGear. Some people like them, some don't.

But you need more than replacement lenses - You still have the nosebombs and temple shocks, though I can't tell what condition they're in. But you need replacement earsocks. And replacement rubber for R2 is even harder to find than lenses, and there aren't really any aftermarket options.

I love the R2, though - great frame...

Will nose piece and ear socks from romeo 1 fit on romeo 2.0 ? I found lenses just no rubber !!! :'(
Thats a big NEGATIVE. Romeo 2 are solo on parts except for the temple screw which is the same screw as the orbital screw for the r1

Back