• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement Lenses?

RJM25R

Oakley Beginner
How Good are Visionary lenses? I'm thinking of getting some red iridium for my gascans.....

I've never bought non-gen lenses but I'm very tempted as they look very good value.

Is it too good to be true?

Thanks for the heads up and advice. I've ordered a set of red lenses and I'll see how they are.....

I'll do a review on here and if they're good, then I'll get some gold/yellow iridium for my Livestrong fuel cells.....

Welcome to the boards RJM25R! There's a wealth of knowledge and experience to be had here, so enjoy.

Just a friendly suggestion to help you with future questions...try the search bar first, type in the topic you're looking for and you'll find answers pretty quick. There's a few threads already out there about aftermarket lens comparisons (VL, Exovista, Linegear, Walleva, etc.), like the link to the thread Herbsley posted. It'll save you time and provide answers to your questions, before starting a new thread. I use the search bar all the time. If you still don't find what you're looking for, then by all means ask the boards.

Aloha and have fun!!!

Latest Posts

Back