• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement Parts

BeastMode1

Oakley Beginner
Hello,
I'd like to find replacement parts (lenses, and ear socks) for these glasses but I am not sure what year or generation they might be? The white lettering is worn off on the side, but I believe it may say BMC?? They could be '97 or 03' straight jacket from what I've been finding, but I am not sure?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

tempImagezx8Hpw.png

tempImagez1JtRt.png

tempImage0qskbV.png

Those are, what is referred to as, a New Straight Jacket II.

Here's link to O reviews page

Aftermarket lenses should be easy. Here's a page from Revant

Ear socks may be an issue but once you have met the requirements you can post in the exchange forum for them

Those are, what is referred to as, a New Straight Jacket II.

Here's link to O reviews page

Aftermarket lenses should be easy. Here's a page from Revant

Ear socks may be an issue but once you have met the requirements you can post in the exchange forum for them
Great! Thank you! Much appreciated.

Just keep responding to posts here and your count will get there.....I mean Welcome to the forum!

I was kinda wondering that myself when I couldn't find the colorway in the database but I not an expert on those and didnt want to put my foot in my mouth.

Plus they have bridge text and he mentioned a marking on the arm of the infamous BMC-01. No guarantee legit lenses would fit either.

Latest Posts

Back