• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement Program?

Jfergus7

Oakley Beginner
Curious if Oakley has a replacement program. The fiance and I hit the road to go do some snowboarding early this morning and just as I backed out of the drive I noticed her Oakley case laying in the drive. Sure enough her Oil Rigs are toast. Curious if I have any options short of just buying her a new pair?

uhy5udy8.jpg

Wow! That took a lot of force and that is the worst of the damage??? Case and point of amazing materials. Unfortunately I don't personally know of any programs in place by oakley for "I broke it myself". Usually only defects are covered to my knowledge. I could be wrong though.

On the flip side, welcome to the forum. Stick around long enough and I'm sure we can find you a replacement pair of glasses for your Fiance!

no type of replacement for breaking them. 1 year warranty against defects. Basically you will have to get another pair. You may recoup some money by parting it out for the good parts.Will the arm snap back on?

Welcome to the forum.

That sucks. I believe you are out of luck on the "I drove over my sunglasses" breakage.

I know back in the day sometimes they would hook you up.

I once jumped down my stairs and landed directly on my electric mustard sj completely crushing them. I put them in the bad and sent them in and I got a new pair in the mail. This was a very long time ago though.

I figured that was the case. Just figured if anyone knew it was all of you on the forums. Arms are in good shape but that is it.

Thanks for all the welcomes. Gonna head over to the store this week and get her another pair I guess but will call oakley tomorrow just to see what they say.

Stopped by the Hut this morning and the lady was great. I purchased them about 14 months ago but she gave me 50% credit to replace them so I got her a new pair for half price. Actually got her the black Oil Rig this time instead of the white!

Back