• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement Temples for Oakley Kato?

dsoakley

Oakley Beginner
So, I was careless and bought some Katos off of Ebay. I didn't realize until later that they come with no temples... I'm not very familiar with Oakleys or any glasses really, so I'm not sure how replacing the temples works, if there's some cross compatibility, etc. But I can't find ANYTHING online referencing a replacement for the Kato.

Question: Can I get the temples for the Kato anywhere? Or am I just going to have to buy another pair (complete this time) and I guess be able to swap them out?

We'll, they aren't meant to be removed or replaced so you wont find any official replacements.

Your best bet is going to be Ebay. Those would probably be used or parts that somehow made it out of the factory. If you have enough posts and time you can post here in the exchange forum and maybe one of the magicians here will have something.

Is the entire arm missing? Like, even the glued component?

We'll, they aren't meant to be removed or replaced so you wont find any official replacements.

Your best bet is going to be Ebay. Those would probably be used or parts that somehow made it out of the factory. If you have enough posts and time you can post here in the exchange forum and maybe one of the magicians here will have something.

Is the entire arm missing? Like, even the glued component?
Here's what it looks like lol. It looks like an arm hinge would snap right in there, but I'm not sure!

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 1.38.11 PM.png

Latest Posts

Back