• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacing lenses, but couldn't identify the model

That was a quick response guys. Gold it is! Thanks.

BTW, do Gold Iridium reflect? I mean if i stare at someone wearing shades with gold iridium lens, will I see their eyes? or my reflection?

Gold iridium lenses in the white pair on the second shelf left side. And top left pair.
20140816_144528.jpg

Gold iridium lenses in the white pair on the second shelf left side. And top left pair.
View attachment 102115

Nice collection you got there @Rusty M ! May I ask what model is that on the upper left with the red lense, below the gold iridium lens.

And while were at it, what other model could you suggest me that looks like my old Unknowns? I prefer smallish round ones because I have a small head (LOL). I was looking at the Twentys (2012) but I find them rather bland and somewhat boring in design. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Nice collection you got there @Rusty M ! May I ask what model is that on the upper left with the red lense, below the gold iridium lens.

And while were at it, what other model could you suggest me that looks like my old Unknowns? I prefer smallish round ones because I have a small head (LOL). I was looking at the Twentys (2012) but I find them rather bland and somewhat boring in design. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
Thanks you for the kind words,those are polished Juliets. They are a discontinued model but you are still able to find them on the X-Metal Exchange here often! You would really like the size of them if they are in your budget.

What is your price range you are looking to spend on a new pair of glasses? Also are you wanting Lifestyle, Active or Sport frames?

Thanks you for the kind words,those are polished Juliets. They are a discontinued model but you are still able to find them on the X-Metal Exchange here often! You would really like the size of them if they are in your budget.

What is your price range you are looking to spend on a new pair of glasses? Also are you wanting Lifestyle, Active or Sport frames?

Price range, maybe not more than $250. And I do prefer active and sport frames. Dont really like square lenses. I was looking at the straight jackets, and they seem nice although I still find it big compared to my old unknowns. If only there was someting like the twentys with a different design. Hmmm. :rolleyes:

Back