• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replica Juliets

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
Hmm was checking the Denver craigslist and found this ad.

Oakley Juliet X-metal polarized

Apparently replica juliets are very well-made. According to the ad, the signs of fakes are no model/serial number in the arm, no rubber gasket on the orbitals, and the way the earstems points outward. Here is a pic I found of fake ones.

No gaskets
2i7l11s.jpg

Earstem pointing outward
2wegvpj.jpg

I know most of you on here are x metal pros and I'm still a noob but I'm learning. Just wanted to share this with the less informed :)

good info for anyone looking to pick up their first Juliet... Thanks!!

After a couple of x metal purchase... u'll be able to spot fakes a mile away!! :biggrin:

there's a fake Juliet on the Bay. shall not post the link here, but search any keywords from "Custom Edition Oakley Juliet Mission Impossible Sunglasses with box Rare" and you'll see it. insane price for a fake. wonder those the seller know he has a replica on his hands...

@jonoyong
his other stuff looks real but the fake Juliet is ugly and the pics are realy bad!
i think he has no idea that the Mission Impossible is FAKE . . .

there's a fake Juliet on the Bay. shall not post the link here, but search any keywords from "Custom Edition Oakley Juliet Mission Impossible Sunglasses with box Rare" and you'll see it. insane price for a fake. wonder those the seller know he has a replica on his hands...

That guy must be kidding, come on! The ****ty box, the clam shape case with the O, the cleaning cloth!!!!! And above all, the frame, really???? Anyway what really made me laugh was the price!!! I've never even thought on sale a pair of originals @that price!!

yeah i really think the seller has no clue. damn. that's gotta suck eh? and for 700 buckeroos.

Hey I got a pair of super mega rare pre-first generation Gascan, made exclusively for the movie Terminator, he ended up using RB but these got a take... $1000 or best offer, please serious buyers only... Lol!!!
Dude, if that's the trend I want in... Hahahahaha!!

Hey hey hey, the Terminator never stooped to wearing RBans! T1=Gargoyles T2=Persol T3=Sama
Sorry... I love the Terminator movies!