• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replying to a post in forum

Ah ok got it, shame as I’ve seen a post I think must be from someone in UK for a TimeTank/MM Watch.
What’s classed as useful posts? Appreciate your replies

Thanks I will take a read later,Iam just finishing a 12hr night shift & going home.Again much appreciated you taking the time to reply,have a good day 👍

Thanks I will take a read later,Iam just finishing a 12hr night shift & going home.Again much appreciated you taking the time to reply,have a good day 👍
Hello friend. Welcome to the forum :)

What Nortika said will suffice, though if you wanted to reply to a specific person, you can on someone's post on your thread click in the bottom right "Reply", then you will quote the individual and below the quote respond to him. Refer to the attached screenshot for a proper explanation.

It is also possible to format your message/reply by using the options centered in the top left corner of the textbox such as bold text or cursive, to name a few.

Another nifty feature is adding smileys by selecting the smiley icon: :cool-33:

Hopefully my explanation covered reasonably covered the possibilities of replies :)

Skærmbillede 2022-08-27 kl. 10.21.57.png

Hello friend. Welcome to the forum :)

What Nortika said will suffice, though if you wanted to reply to a specific person, you can on someone's post on your thread click in the bottom right "Reply", then you will quote the individual and below the quote respond to him. Refer to the attached screenshot for a proper explanation.

It is also possible to format your message/reply by using the options centered in the top left corner of the textbox such as bold text or cursive, to name a few.

Another nifty feature is adding smileys by selecting the smiley icon: :cool-33:

Hopefully my explanation covered reasonably covered the possibilities of replies :)

View attachment 989860
Todays lesson:
How to Circumvent Forum Rules 101. 🙄

Latest Posts

Back