• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Reproducing Bob Heads And Torsos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say you can take a bob head. Use clay to put on the back of the neck saying not a Oakley product. So when it is poured it will stick out the back of the neck.

bawitheba said:
I say you can take a bob head. Use clay to put on the back of the neck saying not a Oakley product. So when it is poured it will stick out the back of the neck.

That's a good idea

I'm not saying I'll do this for sure.... But I do need to get my hands on a bob head to give it a good look over and figure out an approach

Some Oakley executive just choked on his coffee while reading this ......... after he wipes the coffee off his desk he's calling the lawyers to typed some cease and desist letters :)

Some Oakley executive just choked on his coffee while reading this ......... after he wipes the coffee off his desk he's calling the lawyers to typed some cease and desist letters :)

If this happens I'm sure the people that are making the stickers are going to get a letter also.

If Oakley was really concerned about it they would show up to our house and claim the display cases we have

If Oakley was really concerned about it they would show up to our house and claim the display cases we have

****e! The O Police are at my door and just threw in some tear gas. They're all wearing O tactical gear and medusa helmets! The captain is sporting the Blade OTT. I'm done for...

Oakley has instructed their employees to throw these away....as crazy as it sounds, it's true.......and as far as being "morally wrong"...I guess my morals suck, cause I'm in for 5 shadow heads, and 2 torsos.......if the bob heads were being reproduced for resale or something like that, I could understand someone saying it's "morally wrong", however most of these would be for collectors....would some of them be resold for huge profits? of course....do I give a sh*t? NO!! If anything it would drive the market on them down a bit so we could all afford to have a few of them. And if it's a huge deal and somebody wants to contact oakley and tell them their most dedicated fans "oakley nuts like ourselves" are reproducing their bob heads, then we can change em up a bit....put a certain identifying mark on them somewhere to point out that it was not an original done by Oakley.....or even better, Ed, just post on here that you've changed your mind in doing this....that you feel it's unfair to the financial stability of Oakley (a fortune 500 company).....and then you can start making them in a secret lair, and selling them for $400 a piece.....thanks Ed for thinking of us man.....I know I don't speak for everyone on here, but I sure do appreciate it!!

I'm with ya, let's do this already!

I'm curious what the moderators view on this is. Just seems to me if you are going to make a big deal out of Replica Sunglasses that this is in the same ballpark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back