• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Reputable Ebay Sellers?

Starting (and finishing) my collection with a few Nanowire, Juliet and X-Squared, Mag Four S and a Zero.

All mine have been purchased from the US and UK: AU prices don't tend to do us too many favours. S'pose I've not been concerned about fakes and most are polarised metals rather than plastic (not that that's a supreme guarantee, huh?).

Have a browse of the feedback and, occasionally, give the benefit of the doubt. Having worked in retail you get some pretty kak customers and figure eBay is no different. I've bought from sellers with feedback as little at 90% in the past and not been stung, though a fair bit of interrogation went on beforehand.

I always use PayPal, and contact to see for a better deal by buying more than one item. Can't think of a time this has failed me yet.

Cheers guv.

Hope you guys are all safe on the east coast: been a bit wooly of recent, no?

If they can make their way past the tents outside Parliament, perhaps they should start handing out Ti Clear goggles to everyone while they swin to safety...

Latest Posts

Back