• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Request: Show me your Mag Switch lenses

Fresh

I should Work at Oakley
Mexico City
Got a Mag Switch carbon with not so good lenses, so they need to go. But, I have no clue what to get as replacements, Ice/Ice polar seems like the smart choice, but I wanna see what you fine ladies and gentleman have in mind. Show me the lenseeees

Thanks in advance!

No, no, not looking to buy (Randy will get some for me), I’m looking for inspiration. I know a few custom Mag Switches are out there so I wanna see which lenses people chose to use with them
Got it...just pointing Out they are there if You want them with the etching.

Got a Mag Switch carbon with not so good lenses, so they need to go. But, I have no clue what to get as replacements, Ice/Ice polar seems like the smart choice, but I wanna see what you fine ladies and gentleman have in mind. Show me the lenseeees

Thanks in advance!

needs to be custom cut my friend. I think there's no after market lenses for them Mag Switch. all my mag switch are custom cut by Bobby Catina from the Philippines. The fact that you need to break the old one to remove them.... I get my inspirations from @Wicked with regards to what lenses to use.

For Carbon Black... check out @Zax Carbon black with red lenses mate.

needs to be custom cut my friend. I think there's no after market lenses for them Mag Switch. all my mag switch are custom cut by Bobby Catina from the Philippines. The fact that you need to break the old one to remove them.... I get my inspirations from @Wicked with regards to what lenses to use.
I could use another custom Mag myself :)

For Carbon Black... check out @Zax Carbon black with red lenses mate.
Think it’s @YakuzaFloralGangsta that has the Carbon Black, Red Mag Switch :)

Back