• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Requesting: MM, HP, TB, TB2 - Concept Drawings for poster frame application

TheDukeOfIce

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Silicon Valley, CA
Hey O-Community;

I am working on my next project for the watch display.

Does anyone have some pictures of the concept drawings done for the watches? I am specifically looking for the:
TT / MM
HP
TB
TB2

In a perfect world, some nice high quality scans that I could send to a professional printing studio, and some sweet ass concept art can be done.

Understand some of these are special, and sentimental and you don't want them all over the internet. Happy to talk over PM.

Took this from the new HQ museum wall. I may have an HP concept.

0dae2de2609b82e65a5abc5ed8936543.jpg

Thank you @Spenc @Brit@KSA @Dyeraudio for the pictures! Exactly what I was hoping to get - perfect!!

I'll be printing these out on some nice paper and see how they look. I have been debating on getting the pictures professionally touched up and cleaned up....is there any interest in "high res" versions of these?
would love those pencilled illustrations on a poster-size image to be framed.

Thank you @Spenc @Brit@KSA @Dyeraudio for the pictures! Exactly what I was hoping to get - perfect!!

I'll be printing these out on some nice paper and see how they look. I have been debating on getting the pictures professionally touched up and cleaned up....is there any interest in "high res" versions of these?
Absofreakinglutely I would def be interested .. I would buy printed versions !

Hell yeah! @TheDukeOfIce if you get them touched up let me know I can see if I can good a good price at FedEx office for printing.

Latest Posts

Back