• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Retina Burn or Uranium

Sushobhon

I should Work at Oakley
I am in a confusion now over which pair to get Retina burn radar ev or uranium radar ev.. Both have prizm road lenses.according to you guys which looks better with the prizm road (or positive red) lens? If you had to pick one, which one that would be?

Hmm, that’s true. I just went running with my pair today though, didn’t seem to bother me. Then again, it was later in the afternoon. I sold my retina burn frame earlier in the summer. Found it too reflective while cycling.

I don't think it's a bother. But it's there
Hmm, that’s true. I just went running with my pair today though, didn’t seem to bother me. Then again, it was later in the afternoon. I sold my retina burn frame earlier in the summer. Found it too reflective while cycling.
I don't think it's a bother but it's there

I am a big fan of anything Retina Burn and to have several frames in some variation of that colorway.

Uranium is very cool. Unfortunately is one of the most commonly counterfeited colorways. You see a LOT of "Foakleys" out there (mostly Radar EV and, to a much larger degree, Jawbreaker copies) which at least in my case has diminished the desire to own it much.

I am a big fan of anything Retina Burn and to have several frames in some variation of that colorway.

Uranium is very cool. Unfortunately is one of the most commonly counterfeited colorways. You see a LOT of "Foakleys" out there (mostly Radar EV and, to a much larger degree, Jawbreaker copies) which at least in my case has diminished the desire to own it much.
Absolutely you are right. I had also seen many foakley frame which tried to copy the uranium frame. And yes i am also a big fan of retina burn.

Back