• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Retired? Guess not...

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
I came back here to retire and offload frames, but the Oakley bug kinda bit and I picked up a few small things recently:

Juliet is a daily frame I spruced up with @Linegear Japan Turquoise Blue lenses and White earsocks.

Picked up a great condition Splice with some trashed lenses, so I replaced with Linegear Saxe Blue.

Decided not to sell my Steel Grey Holbrooks when @iamFLIP put up some Emerald Pol lenses. They match the icons beautifully.

Got a couple things coming from @zwc0442 in the mail. Will post those up when they get here.

I’m supposed to be retired. What the hell am I doing?!?!?!

2AF9A07E-A588-404F-93A8-4E2FE73F322E.jpeg

53409F86-0CA3-49CE-9B7E-4C571C7ED8F5.jpeg

7F717D6F-B8A7-49C5-B699-186F12D60D94.jpeg

I came back here to retire and offload frames, but the Oakley bug kinda bit and I picked up a few small things recently:

Juliet is a daily frame I spruced up with @Linegear Japan Turquoise Blue lenses and White earsocks.

Picked up a great condition Splice with some trashed lenses, so I replaced with Linegear Saxe Blue.

Decided not to sell my Steel Grey Holbrooks when @iamFLIP put up some Emerald Pol lenses. They match the icons beautifully.

Got a couple things coming from @zwc0442 in the mail. Will post those up when they get here.

I’m supposed to be retired. What the hell am I doing?!?!?!

View attachment 511696

View attachment 511697

View attachment 511695

Those look great, congrats on almost retiring ;)

LoLol yeah I was gonna offload too but am really busy. But I guess not too busy to pickup stuff too!

View attachment 511703

That XX is amazing :D